How to have a happier marriage-9 Secret Marriage Tips
Marriage is a very crucial and important decision in personal life. And every marriage comes with some pros and cons and to cut those cons here are 9 steps for a happier marriage life –
1. Don’t root your GRUDGES – Don’t hold on to a little thing that makes your life trouble. Just sit with your partner and discuss the problem which you are facing and act like mature and throw the roots back from where it never comes back and this step will always lead you towards a healthier and happy married life.
2. DO NOT make any decision ALONE – As you are now official couples respect each other decisions too. Do not take any decision further without your partner such as if you are facing a problem with the kitchen section wait until her decision then collaborates and reaches a united decision.
3. Argue HAPPILY – Dear Abby once said: “we will not talk about divorce, we can murder sometimes but NO DIVORCE” and that’s true where there are two people’s their idea will clash and make some noise but that noise shouldn’t last long instead make it a happy sound after a moment because that only will lead you towards a healthier marriage life.
4. Stay affectionate and Satisfy each other – There are times when women need affection, not sex and that time is a menstrual time at that time respect her mood swings, cuddle her, buy her favorite chocolate or just any random surprise.
But this affection and cuddle don’t only limit with the girl boy’s also need some cuddle and affection too you believe or not boys also have mood swings in which they want their space and love so respect their decision and do what they want.
coming to SATISFACTION it’s obvious couples need sex. So just do it and satisfy each other and give and live in pleasure.
5. Explore New places together – It’s a major rule Couples Explore New Things Together whether it’s a café or a restaurant or any bar or a club or a new destination to travel. Do all these things together because research shows that having new experiences together brings you closer.
6. Be nice to your in-laws – Don’t pretend fake with them or act like something treat them as your friends or like your real parents. All they demand is the happiness of their child if he/she is happy they will be automatically in a happier position and place.
7. Share your love – Whether it’s children, pets, friends or family they will all help you to increase your love. This is not limited only to living things share your clothes, your favorite soft toy, chocolates extra these things will help you to bring close to each other.
8. Cook together – This sounds ridiculous or silly but it works if you cook together you will get to know deep things about each other personalities and some unknown stories too related to the dish which you both are cooking together and yes kitchen romance sounds great too.
9. Go for shopping – Yes you read right to go for groceries shopping together as you are now a couple why always he/she will go to grocery shopping you too have to join her and help her and after that, a dinner date sounds damn perfect and then a movie plan is a cherry on a top. And if you want a wide smile on her face to gift her a rose, believe me, she will be flattered by this action of yours because a rose is a symbol of love and affection.